Since 1924, Cincinnati Christian University has provided high-quality education in an intimate setting. The Center of Adult Learning and Leadership offers adults the opportunity to complete their bachelor’s degree in a format designed for those who cannot attend a traditional college.
- Classes are offered one night a week, from 6-10 p.m.
- Classes are taken one at a time, in an accelerated format, most of which lasting five weeks at a time.
- We maintain small class sizes in an effort to maximize the learning experience.(8-18 students).
- Most classes are scheduled in the same classroom on the same night with the same people.
- Our faculty, many holding the highest academic degrees within their discipline, balance the line teaching both theory and practice and are familiar with the needs of adult learners.
- Student advising is provided to guide adults toward achieving their academic goals.
- Both locations of the CALL program are beautifully kept with free parking located within close proximity of your classrooms.
- Our urban location permits us to easily bring in outside experts who can lecture on the most recent developments in their fields.
CCU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400 Chicago, IL 60602). This is the highest regional accreditation which can be obtained by higher education institutions, requiring CCU to ensure the most stringent standards within our industry. Additionally, many of our academic departments maintain their own memberships and accreditation in order to certify excellence.