Prospective Students interested in enrolling at Cincinnati Christian University should complete the following items:
1. Submit your CCU application online. Click here to access the online application.
2. Submit a non-refundable $40 application fee. You may pay online or mail a check payable to Cincinnati Christian University (Undergraduate Admissions, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45204). If you have been given an application fee waiver, please firstname.lastname@example.org and we will serve you.
3. Request official high school and/or college transcripts be sent to the Admissions Office. Transcripts should indicate your Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale and class rank. A GED certificate is acceptable in lieu of a high school diploma. An official final high school transcript of credits and class rank (showing the appropriate seals, markings, date of graduation, signatures, and date of issuance) will need to be sent to the Admissions Office upon graduation. College transfer students must submit an official transcript from each college previously attended. The admission process is not complete until final transcripts are received. All transcripts must be sent directly from the school to the Admissions Office.
4. Request an official copy of your ACT or SAT scores be sent to the Admissions Office. You can do this online or where you signed up to take the test. Contact the Admission Office concerning ACT/SAT scores submission for non-traditional, home schooled, or college transfer students.
5. Have a minister, counselor, or mentor complete CCU’s Spiritual Reference. The form can be downloaded here. The form should be mailed/faxed to CCU by the reference. NOTE: family members are not eligible to act as a reference.
Candidates are notified of acceptance within 7-10 days of completing the entire application process.
Admission to Cincinnati Christian University is not guaranteed, and is dependent upon the quality of the submitted application.