Name Change Request

Current or former students who have legally changed their name may request a change of name on CCU records:

Download the Name Change Request form (pdf).

Submit the form with a copy of your Social Security Card to the Office of the Registrar:

Email (scanned):
Fax: 513.244.8453
Mail: 2700 Glenway Ave Cincinnati, OH 45204 Attn: Registrar