By becoming a CCU Bridge Academy Partner School, your students are provided with further opportunities to earn college credit. In addition to traditional instruction on CCU’s campus or online, as a partner, you may also have existing courses at your school accredited through Cincinnati Christian University.
To become a partner school, you must:
1. Sign an MOU that signifies an official partnership with Cincinnati Christian University
2. Identify potential courses for accreditation at the college level
3. Identify potential faculty who are qualified to teach at the college level
4. Submit course materials, syllabus, and instructor credentials for review by CCU. You will be notified by CCU once courses are approved and will receive a copy of approval documentation via email.
Once you are a Partner School, the following steps should be taken each academic year:
1. Identify students who you believe to be college ready and encourage them to apply for the CCU Bridge Academy.
2. Meet with students who are accepted into the Bridge Academy to discuss course options and begin registration.
3. Provide CCU with course rosters for all approved courses- without rosters, students will not be registered to receive college credit. Students are not required to take the accredited courses for dual-credit. Courses taught at the high school are still eligible to students who would like to receive only high school credit.
In addition to the educational opportunities provided to your students, there are other exciting benefits to becoming a Partner School, which include:
1. Free Accuplacer placement exams hosted at your school
2. Consistent program updates and deadline reminders
3. Advising and consultation with the CCU Bridge Academy Coordinator
4. Optional yearly parent Q&A meeting hosted by CCU
For additional information or for questions about becoming a CCU Bridge Academy Partner School, contact Lydia Darlington at (513)-244-8150 or [email protected]