The Cincinnati Christian University Counseling Center exists to meet two specific purposes:
1. To provide the hands-on training and experience required for professional counselor trainees to students enrolled in the Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC) degree program at Cincinnati Christian University.
2. To provide affordable, quality counseling services from a Christian perspective for the local community and the University.
The CCU Counseling Center Serves
– The CCU campus
– All CCU students
– Staff & faculty
– All counseling services are FREE for CCU family.
The CCU Counseling Center also serves Greater Cincinnati Community. As a professional outreach to the community, the CCU Counseling Center provides affordable counseling-related services to those that otherwise might not be able to access or afford the help.
– Fees are on a sliding scale, from $10 to $35.
– Referrals accepted from area churches, organizations, and agencies, as well as from friends and family members familiar with our services.
The CCU Counseling Center staff ensures that all professional counseling services are provided in a confidential manner, meeting federal and state privacy standards.
– Individual, couple, family, and group counseling
– Christian counseling
– Career counseling
– Crisis intervention
– Referral to other mental health and healthcare professionals
– Referral to a variety of community resources
– Educational presentations
As a training facilty, counseling services are provided by graduate students completing the Masters of Arts in Counseling (MAC) degree program. Therapists providing counseling services are appropriately trained and closely supervised by an independently licensed supervising counselor.
The CCU Counseling Center is located in the Lower Level of Presidents Hall.
Office hours: Monday 9-6PM, Tuesday 9-9 PM, and Wednesday 9-6 PM.
By appointment only.