Church Name: New Testament Christian Church
Location: Keokuk, IA
• Lead and coordinate various student activities for grades 7 through 12. These include Sunday morning class, Wednesday evening programs, and various yearly events. (Lamoine Christian Camp, CIY MOVE, Community Impact)
• Lead and equip students and volunteers to impact their community and school.
• Oversee and manage the student ministry budget.
• Work with the Lead Pastor to plan the corporate worship of the church.
• Oversee the worship team in planning worship services.
• Lead through recruiting and equipping the worship team.
• Lead and shepherd worship team through prayer and other opportunities to connect.
• Love God, love people, and love for the Church
• Lead by example, particularly with regard to his/her family and spiritual life
• Communicate and lead well with a highly developed set of skills, abilities, and gifts in working with volunteers.
• Two years (minimum) of Bible College