Church Name: City Gospel Mission
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
CGM Recovery Services is seeking a mature individual with a passion for working with women who have issues of abuse/addiction recovery that will assist them in their transition to independent living. This position works with the recovery team to ensure program participants are being transformed physically, socially, mentally, and spiritually by assessing, developing, monitoring, and evaluating participant treatment needs and progress during the intake process and beginning phases of the program.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: Lucretia Bowman, City Gospel Mission, 1805 Dalton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45214. Fax 513-345-1049. E-mail: [email protected]
1. Have a personal experience of receiving, by faith, Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Have a passion to see men, women and children come to know Jesus Christ as Lord.
3. Have a personal fellowship with the Lord that includes daily prayer and Bible study.
4. Be actively involved with a local church.
5. Agree with and sign the Statement of Faith and Mission Essentials of City Gospel Mission.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Applicants with formal Bible training and training in helping skills will be given preference.
2. Two or more years of college level education (associate’s degree or higher) in addiction studies or relevant experience.
3. A team worker with supervisory skills and demonstrated competence to effectively interact, work with and supervise participants. Ability to receive and integrate supervision from immediate supervisor. Effective conflict management and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent decision making and discretion.
5. Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license in good standing.
Please also note, a drug screen will be required in the interview process.