Church Name: Galilee Christian Church
Location: Jefferson, Georgia
Galilee Christian Church, Jefferson GA (50 miles north of Atlanta, GA) is seeking a full time Children’s Director to oversee all aspects of Children’s Ministry in a growing and thriving church of 650 active members.
Our Church recently completed a 1.4 million-dollar Children’s Ministry wing as well as a HUGE remodel of our nursery space (You would work with the part-time leader of our nursery ministry, but this CM role does not include oversite of nursery age children).
Galilee currently has two core programs. Our Sunday morning program is ministering to well over 80 kids. Our Wednesday night program has over 100 children and sponsors.
• Lead and facilitate all aspects of graded Sunday large groups worship and small group learning time.
• Oversee selection and implementation of all curriculum.
• Lead and facilitate all aspects of Wednesday night children’s programming.
• Equip, train and lead volunteer teams.
• Oversee recruitment, apprenticing, and training of all volunteers.
• Develop and meet regularly with Children’s Ministry leadership team.
• Ensure that ministry leads children toward a personal relationship with Jesus.
• Promote and implement a process for helping all children grow in a relationship with Jesus.
• Plan, oversee, and lead teams in planning Children’s Ministry special events including; Age-appropriate Camps, Vacation Bible School, Kids Outreach Events/ Volunteer Appreciations.
• Recruit and develop talent for Children’s Ministry
• Develop strategies to partner with parents to help them connect/communicate/disciple/train their Children.
• Develop and maintain a working budget for Children’s Ministry based on yearly goals.
• Perform all other duties assigned by the Elders/ Senior Minister.
• Honor God and the church with a servant’s heart.
• Be committed to our purpose: “Galilee Christian Church exists to advance the Gospel; make disciples who serve our church our community and the world.”
A combination of Children’s Ministry experience and completed degree from a Bible College is preferred. All will be considered.