Church Name: First Christian Church
Location: Monticello, KY
We are looking for a Family Minister with an emphasis on middle school, high school and impacting families in our community. We have a growing church, solid leadership, a beautiful town in southern Kentucky, and a brand-new first-class facility with a state-of-the-art theatre for youth gatherings/worship. We are looking for a team player who can take us to the next level of reaching students and impacting our community.
First Christian Church was founded in 1831. In the last few years, the church has grown from 100 to 300+ and just completed an 11,000 square foot children/student ministry building. The current staff includes a Lead Minister, Associate Minister, Connections Minister, Children’s Minister and Worship Leader. We have a strong team and are looking for the right person to build on the foundation that has been laid. We are looking for someone who is a good communicator, a team player and a leader. Our vision as a church is to reach 3% of our county’s population in the coming years.
• Set and direct the vision of our Student Ministry in order to reach and disciples an increasing number of teens in our community
• Serve as the primary teacher/facilitator for our Wednesday Youth Worship Nights
• Continue to build and train a solid leadership team for our student ministry
• Develop new methods of contributing to our FCC LOVES MONTICELLO initiative
• Build relationships and engage in partnerships with other community organizations
• Continue to nurture and build our Student Ministry small groups
• Work to develop and enhance our social media strategy
• Ensure consistent and effective communication with parents of students
• Create a culture of “leadership development” for our students