Church Name: Southeastern Baptist Youth Camp
Location: Greensburg, IN
1. Understand out philosophy of ministry and camp’s mission.
2. Personal spiritual growth through worship and involvement in a Christ based church.
3. Clothing and appearance is to be God honoring and comply with camp dress code.
1. Retreat season is August-May. Most workdays are Monday-Wednesday.
2. Summer camp season in June-July. Most workdays are Friday & Saturday with some weekdays.
3. Hours range from 15-25 hours/week.
4. Wages depend upon skill level and motivation- housekeeping position typically begins at $9.00/hour.
5. Clean Retreat Center, Grace Hall, Cabins, Shower houses, and other facilities when needed.
1. A committed Christian with references and evidence of Christian walk.
2. Desire to clean facilities.
3. Have the physical ability to: Climb onto top bunks of beds, operate a vacuum and shop-vac, and walk up and down stairs.