Church Name: The Next Chapter Church
• The most important objective is to love our students and show them through word and deed the love that Christ has for them.
• Collaborate with ministry leaders in planning, developing and implementing all aspects of a balanced and engaging student ministry.
• Recruit and train volunteers to work in all aspects of student ministry.
• Ensure adequate volunteer support and adult to student ratios.
• Manage and oversee the student ministry budget.
• Communicate with church leadership, staff, parents and congregation in a timely manner utilizing available resources (email, website, phone, social media, etc.).
• Collaborate with church staff members in a cohesive and open team environment.
• Mentor youth and provide counseling and spiritual direction that aligns with The Next Chapter’s mission.
• Provide oversight and direct supervision to volunteer youth leaders, youth ministry leaders and other staff and volunteers.
• Perform other ministry tasks as assigned by the Pastor(s).
• Maintain personal, spiritual and professional growth.
• Try your best to have fun while serving God and our community.
• Program a balanced student ministry that involves regular events for relationship building, Bible studies, mid-week program, quarterly events, service projects, and summer camp/mission trips.
• Attend Sunday morning worship regularly.
• Someone who is a committed Christ follower striving to follow Christ in all that they do.
• This leader must uphold the values and mission of The Next Chapter Church.
• Someone who is able to work effectively with students grades 6th – 12th, exhibits creativity, understanding and patience not only with the students, but also with staff and volunteers.
• Preferably, the applicant should have completed at least one year of Christian training targeting a vocation in the ministry to the Church, however, each application will be reviewed on a case by case basis.