Church Name: Footville Church Of Christ
Location: Footville, WI
Footville Church of Christ is seeking a ministry intern for the Summer of 2019. The intern we select will experience all aspects of ministry in our church to help prepare them for full time ministry in a local congregation. The following opportunities to serve and learn will be part of what we offer depending on the abilities, needs, and interests of the candidate we choose:
• Preaching: At least two opportunities to preach in our worship service
• Teaching: Integration into our adult, teen, and children’s ministry for teaching opportunities
• VBS: Serve in a team leading this event with our staff and volunteers
• Camp: Serve 1-2 weeks at Rock River Christian Camp as Faculty
• Calling: Will work with preaching minister to experience all aspects of calling as opportunities present themselves
• Leadership: Will attend and participate in elders and board meetings
• Weddings and funerals: Will attend and participate in these as they take place in our church’s life
• Other opportunities that would enrich the intern’s experience
Our hope is that we can provide a complete picture of what life is in a small church and how ministry looks within it.
Internship will last between 10-12 weeks and start and end dates will be determined based on the candidate’s availability during the summer. Intern will receive a weekly salary and be hosted in homes in our church.
If interested in learning more about this ministry opportunity or to submit a resume, please contact John Thomson, Preaching Minister, at [email protected] or by calling the church at 608-876-6736 or 608-466-4710.
Teachable; work with Preaching Minister