Cincinnati Christian University would like to invite you to participate in the Fall 2019 Graduation Celebration. The date of the event has been updated to allow for more out-of-town guests, families, and friends to participate in this event with you to celebrate your accomplishment. The date of the event will be Saturday, December 14, 2019 in the Worship & Ministry Building here at Cincinnati Christian University. The Celebration will start at 11am.
Thursday, December 12th
- Graduates will do a rehearsal/walk-through in the Worship&Ministry Building at 3pm. This practice will last approximately one hour and we will go over expectations and do a practice session. Any questions will be answered at this meeting.
- Students that need to stay in the dorms due to the Graduation Celebration until Saturday, December 14th should contact Ray Horton by email to let him know about housing checkouts.
Saturday, December 14th
- Graduates are expected to arrive no later than 10:00am on Saturday, December 14th in President’s Hall. Guests will go to the Worship&Ministry Building with doors opening at 10am. The event will start at 11 am.
- The event will last approximately 2 hours (11am- 1pm). After the Celebration a lite reception will take place in the Worship&Ministry Building with drinks and snacks. This will be a great opportunity to meet up with your classmates and professors.
- Dress for the event is business formal for graduates. We will not do regalia for this event for students, professors, or staff. However, we will be distributing honor cords, stohls, and other items at the event.
- There is not a limit on the number of guests you are allowed to bring to this event.
This page will be updated as more information is available.