Students who have attended Cincinnati Christian University at any time can request an official transcript of their classes and degree(s) earned. This request is processed by the Office of the Registrar. Requests are submitted exclusively online, and most transcripts will be sent digitally as well. We use a service called Parchment to process requests.
Due to the closing of CCU and a limited transition staff overseeing student and financial records, please allow at least 7 business days for processing and delivery.
All requests will need to be made directly with parchment. Please use the link below to access your transcripts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the following questions and answers. If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 513.244.8170 or [email protected]
How much does a transcript cost?
How long does it take for my transcript to be sent?
Please allow at least seven business days for processing and delivery. Our staff is working diligently to process all requests.
My school or organization does not appear when I search for it.
This is a common occurrence; simply click “ENTER YOUR OWN” next to the text “Not finding your destination?”
Can you send my unofficial transcript for free?
We do not send unofficial transcripts.
To Access a Copy of Your Unofficial Transcript:
- Go to MyCCU.
- Log in with your CCU username and password. If you have forgotten your password, we cannot help you retrieve an unofficial transcript.
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Click on the “My Grades” link in the left sidebar.
- Click “View Unofficial Transcript”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Custom Transcript.” You will have a PDF document that can be saved, emailed, printed, etc.
I have to send another document with my transcript. Can you include that?
Yes. During the request process you will be prompted to attach a digital file to be included in the email or envelope with your official transcript. This does not cost extra.
Is an electronic transcript “official”?
Yes. Both the electronic and paper documents are official copies. Electronic documents are certified PDFs that contain a digital signature and other security features.
NOTE: an official transcript sent to yourself becomes unofficial when you share it with an agency or school requiring an official document. CCU should send the transcript directly to the agency or school to maintain official nature of the document they require.
Can I send a transcript to myself?
Yes. If you are a recent student, you can access your unofficial transcript for free by logging on to MyCCU (see instructions above). If you want to send an official transcript to yourself, simply click “Send to Yourself” on the page titled “Where would you like your document(s) sent?”
How do I track the status of my request?
Log in to your account and click Order Status to track your order.
- Processing means that the order is still with your school. If your order has been in this status for more than a couple of days, you should contact your school.
- Available means your order has been processed and the recipient has received an email with a link in it to access your document. If they didn’t get this email, they should check their Spam folder.
- Delivered (electronic documents) means that either the recipient downloaded the document using the link they received in the email, or, if the document was delivered to a school that is part of the Parchment network, the document is in the school’s Parchment account.
- Delivered (paper documents) means that your document has been mailed. Please note that standard delivery can take 7-10 days. If you requested FedEx (overnight) delivery, please see the FedEx FAQ at the end of this section for information on tracking these orders.
- Canceled means that your order has been canceled. Refer to the email you received for more details.
- Error means that we encountered an error while processing your order. Refer to the email you received for more details.
How do I download my electronic transcript?
Electronic documents must be opened with Adobe Reader (install for free here) or Adobe Acrobat.
- Click the link in the email you received. This will open a browser window.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and you will then receive a second email that contains the document passcode. Keep the browser window open because you will need it when you are ready to enter the passcode.
- Open the second email. Copy the passcode and paste it into the space provided in the browser window you kept open.
- Click the Download button. The file will be downloaded to your computer.
How and where do I install Adobe Reader?
Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free. Click Install Now and follow the onscreen instructions. Once Adobe Reader installs, go to your Applications folder and open Adobe Reader. The first time Adobe Reader launches, it will prompt you to set Adobe Reader as your default PDF application viewer. You should select Yes.
How do I know the document has been delivered?
Log in to your account and click Order Status to track your order. If your status says Delivered, this means it has been delivered.
How do I cancel an order that I submitted? Will I get a refund?
To cancel an order, please contact the Registrar’s Office: 513.244.8170 or [email protected] Once an order is cancelled it cannot be undone. You will need to submit a new request.
You are not charged until the transcript has actually been sent, so rather than getting a refund for a cancelled order, you will simply not be charged.
I received an email that my order is on hold. How do I clear the hold so that my transcript can be sent?
Contact Enrollment Services ([email protected]
Transcript requests on hold due to a Financial problem will remain active for 30 days. If the hold is not cleared within 30 days, the Parchment request will be deleted and you will not be charged