TRANSFORMATION 2023 Strategic Plan
Fall 2018 has seen a record freshman enrollment of over 300 students, an increase of 14%! Your Trustees have been very busy over the past six months developing CCU’s Strategic Plan, Transformation 2023, for the next five years and have identified five Key Success Areas:
“Working Together to Position CCU for the Future”
- CCU increased our educational offerings on-campus and through our new online initiative with over 67 degrees, including associates bachelors and masters.
- CCU's additional degree offerings include Marketing, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Masters in Public Theology, and Worship Leadership
- Faculty, Staff, and Coaches are committed Christ-followers protecting the DNA of CCU with our Statement of Faith and CCU's Affirmation positions.
- CCU's Mission and Vision statements have been enhanced for academic and spiritual alignment.
- There's an increased number of faculty achieving PhD's in all majors.
- Students’ lives are being transformed during the three mandatory corporate campus worship experiences per week.
- Spiritual development plans for all students grow within a Christ-centered community of mentors.
- CCU fosters a commitment to Diversity and Unity on campus and in the classroom.
- All students are required to earn the equivalent of a Bible minor regardless of their major, equipping them with a solid foundation.
- With the increased enrollment there is need for additional housing, which is currently at maximum capacity.
- Information Technology investments are required for an enhanced educational experience.
- It is time for much-needed repairs on CCU’s buildings.
- CCU needs to raise $1.5 M in the next 18 months to ensure that all Key Success Areas are accomplished, including awarding additional scholarship monies.
TRANSFORMATION 2023 STRATEGIC PLAN
While the five Key Success Areas listed are not all-inclusive, we want our stakeholders to know that we remain very committed to the local church and its needs. In addition, we have reorganized our ministry product offering through the Russell School of Ministry and continue to equip ministers to serve in the church. We have maintained our graduate degree programs in Divinity, Public Theology, and Counseling with more degrees envisioned in the Transformation 2023 Strategic Plan. Our Center for Church Leadership is a resource that is growing rapidly and is designed to meet the needs of ministers in the local church (CenterForChurchLeadership.org).
*CCU welcomes STOCK GIFTS under the new tax law that may also benefit the donor.
If interested in giving stock directly, please contact:
Vice President of Finance
Our Leaders Coordinating the Campaign to Raise $1.5M:
Dan Garrett (BS '79), Former CCU Trustee
Director of Church Relations
Vice Chair of Greater Impact CCU
Chris Hahn, Chair, CCU Trustees
Lead Executive Pastor
Southland Christian Church
Tyler McKenzie, CCU Trustee
Northeast Christian Church
Mark Stier, CCU Trustee
Pastoral Care Minister
Westerville Christian Church
David Stokes, CCU Trustee
Jerome Christian Church
Vice Chairman, CCU Trustees
Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, LLP
Director CCU’s Center for Church Leadership
5 Individuals or companies committing to gifts of $75,000
5 Individuals or companies committing to gifts of $50,000
10 Individuals or companies committing to gifts of $25,000
20 Individuals or companies committing to gifts of $10,000
367 Individuals or companies committing to gifts of $1,500
PLEDGE COMMITMENT LEVELS over the next 18 months
All Rights Reserved © 2019 Cincinnati Christian University